Feelings UNmutual.

I'm not good at feeling
If it's needed to be shared.
I can't bring someone close,
without being scared.
I can't quite shape it.
It started since birth.
It's like my heart's with God's people,
but is fresh-out of self-worth.

My heart belongs to the world,
 because I believe in their fate,
but I set up self-standards
and tend to self-hate.
Not an "image" self-hatred
or where I am from,
but a portrait self-image
of who I've become.

and it's easy to love
and it's easy to say
that you shouldn't judge this
or act out in this way
and it's easy to guide
and not so easy to follow
and it's not easy to fill
your soul when it's hallow.

I don't like sharing how I feel.
Or who I've become,
it's an attention unwanted,
that makes me feel dumb.
and the dumbness is numb.
and the numb is the sum
of the amount of good feeling
that will never come.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Making My Peace

You Could Have Called the Angels