1. The only person that can ever truly make you happy is yourself. Stop depending on everyone else.
2. People lie, stuff happens. Don’t take it too personally.
3. Want people to think you’re amazing? Start believing you are, and then they will too.
4. Smiling is the ultimate anti-depressant. Smile and laugh out loud, it doesn’t look stupid, I promise.
5. The world is never just black and white, right or wrong, one way or another. Try and see things from as many points of view as possible.
6. "Be who you are and say what you feel,
because those who mind don't matter, and those
who matter, don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss
7. Have empathy.
8. Gossip, problems of the past, events you cannot control, negative thoughts and negative people; time spent on these is time poorly wasted.
9. When you're jealous or find yourself filled with hatred for someone/something, stop. The only person its hurting is you.
10. Although the newest, most expensive material items may make you feel complete, they cannot comfort you or listen to you when you need it. Make sure your priorities make sense.
11. Step outside your comfort zone- it’s when you’ll really feel alive.
12. Learn to laugh at yourself because sometimes, it is funny.
13. Let your emotions out sometimes, humans have them for a reason.
14. Celebrate the things you have. Think only positively of the things you don’t.
15. Love unconditionally ♥.