This Incidence Showed Consequence

When I'm sad, can't make me glad,
Not when all I've had is gone, you'll just make me mad.
Nothing can alleviate the porous pain I have.

Don't punish the young that resides in my eyes
with belittling words from the tongue swung
like dung, SMACK, to the wall.

self-value is low, although, the slow blow,
should be seen from a mile away like a crow's eye view 

With that known, I retreat alone,
secure on my personal throne, feelings unshown,
and the heart on my sleeve,OH so carefully sewn

I abhor, ripped off my clothing, no longer a part of me,
suited to battle this turmoil war, I still can't ignore,
still unsure, I let out a roar, to release the sore,
 from the crevices of  my disappointment.

Take rest and know, that he is not yours.

Someone else's someone. I have not been crossed.
I have not lost. Eyes glossed, this future future embossed,
there is a cost to loving, and being loved, and living.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making My Peace

Feelings UNmutual.

Dreams Remind Me of a Small Child