Just My Luck

Two for one special.
Oh how special am I?
I feel heartless,
full of emotion but no where to put it.
How did this happen?
This has never happened to me before!
Oh God, You are so comical.

Hilarious!!

Give me a moment to stir up laughter.
Sorry I didn't laugh sooner,
I've just been drop kicked to Tim-Buck-Two
and pimp slapped with a two-by-four.
But hey, this is life, yes?

You told me what I needed to hear,
and I heard what I wanted to hear.
My fault, I get it.

So now what?
After all is said and done, I'm still cornered with limited options.
I'm scared.
I'm nervous.

Who do I go to for advice?
Because I am thought of as being strong,
and the strong are never weak,
and the weak can never help the strong,
so who do I turn to?
...
..
.
I am pathetic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Could Have Called the Angels

Feelings UNmutual.

Making My Peace