Change Never Changes, Nothing's Ever Safe

Things constant in my childhood:
Adam Ant on the radio
"The Panda Palace"
Mom's scent after work
As fast as a bullet, things can come and go.
No preparation.

He sat next to me in three classes at Temecula Middle School.

Not a huge talker.
I could wring out a sentence.
6th grade, 7th grade, and 8th.
P.E., English, Math, Social Studies.
He would see it coming, and so talking was less of an interrogation.

We didn't talk after middle school.
Our simple talks were not in vain.
You learn from others, from strangers.

You form and grow and each person has a role in your life to shape even the smallest aspect of you.

Unlike people, memories never change. 
His father died, his father's girlfriend, and then himself.
ABC 7 told me so.
1,2,3.

No preparation.

As fast as a bullet can come and go, so did he.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Could Have Called the Angels

Making My Peace

Feelings UNmutual.