2011 Prayer

My Only True Friend,
Help me believe in myself,
because even though you have always believed in me,
I have been my toughest critic.

Prince of Peace,
Help me understand how blind faith works
because right now I can see through my blind fold,
 but I'd never admit it.

King of Kings,
Help me trust you'll guide me to the promised land
because the promise you've offered me,
can't be treated like promises from others.

Mighty God,
Help me drown out Satan,
because when I close my eyes I see him in my face,
waiting to look me in the eyes and laugh.

Loving Savior,
Help me be vulnerable and brave,
because when someone tries to come close,
I push them away with a ten foot pole.

Dear Father,
Help me make beneficial mistakes,
because I forget I'm human,
and that you will always love me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Could Have Called the Angels

Feelings UNmutual.

Making My Peace