From Me to You... Always

To My Certain Someone,
I don't know you and I'm already yours. Entirely. Whole-heartedly. While others take part in Earthly liveliness, I withhold. Why? Because I don't want small samples of happiness. When I want something, I go through with it entirely. When our worlds meet, I want to make sure you know I had never given up. I've waited, and I'll always wait. Even when I get discouraged, it's just a moment of weakness. You make me weak, and I will have no trouble letting you know it.
I need to come clean though, World weighs me down and I spend most of my time trying to rise above it. I can hardly contain my excitement at the idea of companionship. Someone who can support me when I fall (standing alone is much harder). I want to laugh with you. I want to see the world. Let's dance, and turn our cheeks to the jests and mockery. I want to show you off. You make me so joyful. It tickles me pink that God made you just for me. World tells me that I'm missing out, but don't worry, I'll occupy my mind by believing you'll prove them wrong.You'll hold me in a confident embrace and  kiss my lips with the deepest love no one had ever spent the time to establish.
When you see me, you'll know. I'll be the girl who can't stop staring. Probably laughing my nervous, girlie laughter you can't help but think is adorable. I'll know you. You'll be the one with the calmest of eyes, soft smile, and the most precious heart that instantly will warm mine.
Oh, isn't this beautiful? We are the lucky ones.
I love you,
Your Certain Someone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feelings UNmutual.

You Could Have Called the Angels

Making My Peace