Impatience

God, you have a plan I'm not seeing.
After all, I am only a human being.
Yeah but come on, is peeking "cheating"?

Why is my plan only for You to know?
Think about it, in what ways can I grow?
 How would I become a bible pro?

When it's put that way, how selfish!
I mean, for this to be my only wish!
Oh and this,and this, and this and this.

Oh wait, hold on God, this is concerning.
I see the lessons that I am self-learning.
How my patience You're routinely yearning.

 Even though you ask for it everyday,
there's always something I have to say
(which always ends up in my way).

Okay God, I get it, I won't throw a fit,
crossed arms, closed-mouth, and sit,
and take in every little,tiny bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feelings UNmutual.

Making My Peace

You Could Have Called the Angels