Rhythm

I look over the pier,
and feel the water undulate,
synchronizing with the salty winds
and swaying like a pendulum
beneath my feet.

There's a fisherman not too far off.
I see him toss his net over the sea,
and pull another one in.
I can feel the water move through the wooden planks.
The sea tumbles onto the sand.
High tide, low tide.
on the shore, thrown out to sea.

When you work with nature's rhythm,
instead of going against it,
it all seems to go smoothly.


The wind, the water, the fisherman
one after another,
in tune with time,
never out of sync
(you might think you've found just a moment of imperfection,but it wouldn't be)
It's a symphony.

Mental Note:
You tell me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Could Have Called the Angels

Feelings UNmutual.

Making My Peace